- You must be pre-registered to apply as a volunteer (This is to minimize flakes).
- Minimum age of 16 (by convention date)
- Must fulfill hour requirements and report in a timely manner to their shifts (unless previously notifying their department heads ahead of time) in risk of losing their badge
- Willingness to take orders from their own department heads as well as other department heads
- Abiding to all staff rules and having common courtesy when dealing with attendees and fellow volunteers
Why volunteer ?
Volunteering for Anime Matsuri is a great way to be part of the convention. Volunteers help out with the different departments of the event and are a big part of the outcome of the convention.
We are requesting all volunteers pre-register first before applying (This helps minimize flakes which are a constant problem). Everyone who is accepted is reimbursed the total amount of their badge after they fulfill their hours at the convention.
Volunteer Benefits ( minimum 16 Hours )
- Reimbursement for a 3-day badge
- Private activities before and after AM reserved for volunteers and staff
- Access to `Volunteer Lounge`
Benefits for 24 Hour Volunteers
- Crash Space available upon request
- AM Apparel
- One meal per day
- A volunteer area reserved for the 24 hour volunteers at the main event
Reimbursements will be made on Sunday, March 31, 2013
For more information do not hesitate to CONTACT US.