Failure to comply with these rules may result in the loss of a reserved space without refund. Prices are per 6` x 2` table and includes one weekend pass.
Rules for Artists
- Commercial (licensed) items are not allowed, nor are direct reproductions of work that is not the artist`s own. The Artist Alley provides full tables. Due to safety issues, there may only be four persons behind a full table at any given time.
- The Artist Alley is all about the promotion of creative works – please, use your best judgment in what you bring and sell! Prints, independently-produced comics/doujinshi, commissioned drawings, and independently-produced small merchandise are all permissible. Charging for services outside these realms will not be allowed.
- Anime Matsuri has a No Refund policy for tables. If you do not check in by noon on the first day of event, the table will be released to walk-in registration.
- Artists are not obligated to remain at their tables for the duration at the convention, but it is strongly suggested that artists not leave any belongings unsupervised. Anime Matsuri and convention staff are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items. Creative displays are allowed, but may not take up space in the walkway or infringe another artist`s space. It is suggested that displays be easy to collapse and transport.
- Adult-themed art is permissible in the Artist Alley, but must not be directly visible to passers-by. Artists may display a sign that advertises an adult-themed portfolio, but may not show or sell adult material to anyone below 18 years of age. Artists are expected to act according to the Con Rules that apply to all Anime Matsuri attendees. Please treat fellow artists with consideration and respect.
Be there or be square
Check-In for both Art Auction and Artist Alley will begin promptly at 7 AM on the first day of the convention. Check-in for each event will be separate. Checking in at Artist Alley will not confirm your participation in Art Auction, and vice versa. Spots will be on a first come first served basis for all walk in registrations.
Reserved tables in the Artist Alley must be claimed by the primary artist before 12pm, or the reservation will be vacated and made available for walk-in registration unless prior contact and arrangements are made with the Anime Matsuri staff.